Ricoh’s PCS Director Embedded, a print management solution powered by Print Audit®, has been tested by the Ricoh Product Testing and Evaluation Center and certified as compatible with the latest generation of Ricoh Services-Led Platform multifunction devices which feature Ricoh’s Embedded Software Architecture™ based in Java.
PCS Director is a Ricoh OEM software tool that can help
Ricoh’s PCS Director Embedded and PCS Director Secure Embedded install directly onto
Embedded Software Architecture™ certification was attained for PCS Director Embedded version 6.1.5 and PCS Director Secure Embedded version 1.1.16, the latest versions of these solutions, which also include several new features that enhance the end user experience.
For more information on PCS Director Embedded, please visit:
To contact an authorized Ricoh Sales location, please visit.
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change.
About Print Audit®:
Established in 1999 and headquartered in
Print Audit is the most comprehensive provider of managed print services (MPS) and print management solutions. The company enables organizations to monitor and control their printing costs via a broad range of capabilities that include secure print release, follow-me printing, rules-based printing, cost recovery, in-depth print assessment and remote meter reading.
Print Audit has offices located in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11247845.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project