• Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, today announced that the company’s Perceptive Search technology is now available as an integrated application within the Jive platform—available through the Jive Apps Market.
• Perceptive Software will present at JiveWorld13, taking place
• The Perceptive Enterprise Search App provides companies using Jive with a powerful enterprise search tool to eliminate information silos and aggregate content across multiple repositories, including SharePoint, ECM solutions, traditional file shares, legacy Lotus Notes databases, and others. The app is fully functional right out of the box, readily indexing—and giving users access to—content across multiple repositories and scaling to accommodate spikes in volume.
• The app empowers users to explore data relationships through analytical, reporting and visualization features, giving businesses more opportunity to identify trends and drive value from their content. Such value may be realized in the form of more efficient product development, customer service, marketing and more.
• The Jive
“The Perceptive Search App offers Jive users enhanced capabilities for accessing the precise data they need, be it located within structured or unstructured content, without spending valuable time and labor on categorizing and indexing critical business data,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11245275.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women