social networks, changing music selections, setting up alarms and appointments, and receiving weather, news, and sports updates in real time. Kreyos has also built motion control into the operating system of the Kreyos Meteor so users can control the watch by moving their hands up and down, left and right
In addition to its voice and gesture capabilities, the Kreyos Meteor can record body data day and night A built-in pedometer can track the number of steps a user has taken in one day and show the distance walked, the number of stairs climbed, or the number of calories burned. Users can then upload that information to the cloud and share it with trainers, coaches, friends, or anyone on their social networks. In addition, the Meteor is designed to connect to any ANT + or Bluetooth-enabled sensors, including heartbeat monitors or blood pressure sensors. And, as you would expect, it tells time.
The Kreyos Meteor smartwatch can be worn on the wrist, on a belt, or around the neck with a lanyard. Available colors are black, white, pink, blue, and lime green. Twenty watch face designs are available.
The unit is expected to retail for
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise