LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- After holding back his intriguing personal story for almost 25 years, legendary music magnate Joe Isgro is ready to tell all, in what will be the major motion picture "HIT MAN."
Isgro, whose powerful independent promotion team controlled the radio airwaves for much of the 1970's, 80's and 90's, is integrally responsible for launching and promoting the careers of some of the biggest names in music history including Michael Jackson, Elton John, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Madonna, The Who and countless others. Isgro, infamously tied to organized crime, was indicted for alleged payola in the biggest scandal in music history.
Isgro Produced the Academy Award Nominated film "Hoffa" starring Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito and Armand Assante.
Writer-Director Martin Guigui, who wrote and directed "THE BRONX BULL" and "BENEATH THE DARKNESS," has been tapped to write the "HIT MAN" screenplay. Over the years Isgro has walked away from major studio offers to tell his story, however, Guigui convinced Isgro that "it was time to set the record straight."
Guigui is represented by Ryan Saul at APA.
Sunset Pictures Dahlia Waingort, 818-981-8191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Sunset Pictures
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls