LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- After holding back his intriguing personal story for almost 25 years, legendary music magnate Joe Isgro is ready to tell all, in what will be the major motion picture "HIT MAN."
Isgro, whose powerful independent promotion team controlled the radio airwaves for much of the 1970's, 80's and 90's, is integrally responsible for launching and promoting the careers of some of the biggest names in music history including Michael Jackson, Elton John, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Madonna, The Who and countless others. Isgro, infamously tied to organized crime, was indicted for alleged payola in the biggest scandal in music history.
Isgro Produced the Academy Award Nominated film "Hoffa" starring Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito and Armand Assante.
Writer-Director Martin Guigui, who wrote and directed "THE BRONX BULL" and "BENEATH THE DARKNESS," has been tapped to write the "HIT MAN" screenplay. Over the years Isgro has walked away from major studio offers to tell his story, however, Guigui convinced Isgro that "it was time to set the record straight."
Guigui is represented by Ryan Saul at APA.
Sunset Pictures Dahlia Waingort, 818-981-8191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Sunset Pictures
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays