LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- After holding back his intriguing personal story for almost 25 years, legendary music magnate Joe Isgro is ready to tell all, in what will be the major motion picture "HIT MAN."
Isgro, whose powerful independent promotion team controlled the radio airwaves for much of the 1970's, 80's and 90's, is integrally responsible for launching and promoting the careers of some of the biggest names in music history including Michael Jackson, Elton John, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Madonna, The Who and countless others. Isgro, infamously tied to organized crime, was indicted for alleged payola in the biggest scandal in music history.
Isgro Produced the Academy Award Nominated film "Hoffa" starring Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito and Armand Assante.
Writer-Director Martin Guigui, who wrote and directed "THE BRONX BULL" and "BENEATH THE DARKNESS," has been tapped to write the "HIT MAN" screenplay. Over the years Isgro has walked away from major studio offers to tell his story, however, Guigui convinced Isgro that "it was time to set the record straight."
Guigui is represented by Ryan Saul at APA.
Sunset Pictures Dahlia Waingort, 818-981-8191 email@example.com
Source: Sunset Pictures
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses