The CMOSIS Revision 3 sensor upgrade provides a number of performance improvements, including increased analog gain and elimination of the 'black sun effect', while maintaining previous functionality and features of Lumenera’s Lt225 and Lt425 camera families. This sensor upgrade coincides with the latest release of Lumenera’s
Lumenera’s 2 megapixel Lt225 and 4 megapixel Lt425 were designed for high-speed streaming video and image capture using the latest USB 3.0 technology to ensure the fastest image delivery even at their largest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using either a hardware or software trigger, and are complemented by 128 MB of onboard memory for reliable delivery of images. Achieve up to 170 fps at full resolution with Lt225 and 90 fps with the Lt425. The cameras are available in color, monochrome, and NIR versions. In addition, these Lumenera USB 3.0 cameras offer compact (40 x 40 x 60 mm) design for integration into such applications as traffic monitoring, automatic license plate recognition, inspection and motion control, astronomy, and life science applications such as digital pathology and slide scanning.
Contact info(at)lumenera(dot)com with your imaging requirements, or visit the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11245179.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project