HGI and the
Cooperation on the documents will avoid duplication of activities, benefit both parties by combining areas of expertise and will benefit the M2M industry in resolving these key issues. It will also help coordinate recommendations to the standardization organisation oneM2M, which is developing technical specifications for common M2M service layers based on inputs from multiple groups and organisations around the world.
"The Smart Home has been a focus for HGI over the last two years, matching the interest from broadband service providers who are rolling out new revenue-generating services. HGI has already delivered foundation specifications in this area related to connectivity technologies and software platform architecture. Those that HGI will develop with the
"The Smart Home has become a topic of key consideration within the
Both organisations have a wide set of liaison relations with other fora and will rely on consultation with key partners including
For more information about HGI visit http://www.homegatewayinitiative.org/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a demonstration of smart home technology on HGI's stand G9 at the
For more information about the
About the HGI http://www.homegatewayinitiative.org/ The HGI, founded in 2004 by nine telecom operators, is shaping the next generation of internet and voice services. Starting from use-cases and service needs, the HGI sets requirements for Home Gateways, infrastructure devices, and the home network. The HGI now has over 60 members from across the globe, representing the entire spectrum of players in the broadband home area.
For all media enquiries, please contact
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?