Products and solutions on display include Samsung's new GALAXY Note 3, GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition, its 24" 10-Point Touch Monitor, its ATIV Book 9 Plus, ATIV Book 9 Lite, ATIV Book 7 as well as KNOX(TM) and other industry solutions. In addition, Samsung executive leadership will deliver a number of solution provider speaking sessions over the course of the event, discussing topics ranging from "Embracing BYOD in the Enterprise" to "Creating Interactive Learning Environments."
Leveraging its extensive experience and deep understanding of how users interact with technology, Samsung has developed a portfolio of intuitive, powerful and enterprise-ready solutions for business users. Samsung's smart devices including multifunction printers, digital signage, virtualization solutions, mobile PCs, tablets and smart phones are being deployed by large enterprises, government, retail, educational and healthcare institutions to improve mobility, enable collaboration and enhance the customer experience.
"New challenges and opportunities are being created for the CIO, and Samsung is focused on providing enterprise-ready solutions that meet the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce," said
Products and Solutions on display at the Samsung booth include:
* Galaxy NoteŽ 3 and Galaxy NoteŽ 10.1 2014 Edition : Samsung continues the evolution of its Note category with the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1 -- 2014 Edition. The latest tablet and smartphone offerings are designed for professionals on the move who perform a wide range of tasks outside of the traditional office, including those in healthcare, sales, engineering and government. Both include a high resolution display and precision S Pen for handwriting and signature capture. Key business features also include Advanced Multi Window for productivity as well as Samsung's AllShare Cast to wirelessly display content on larger screens. The Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 Edition and Galaxy Note 3 are also equipped with Samsung for Enterprise (SAFE(TM)) and Samsung KNOX platforms for greater security and IT management control.
* 24-inch 10-Point Touch Monitor : This monitor is designed for intuitive and interactive use to deliver a seamless user experience. User experiences span not only the traditional office environment, but also customer facing environments where businesses look to deliver enhanced and differentiated solutions to their customers -- from a retail setting to a doctor's office. The combination of 24-inch, 10-point multi-touch screen with wide viewing angle, built-in speakers and edge-to-edge glass, creates a design that is well suited for whatever solution a business wants to create.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia