Hours of research has resulted in the general release of this resource, which provides data and information on how CSP and storage technology can benefit the South African energy mix.
The guide also provides an introduction to the different thermal energy storage technologies that are commercially operating and under-development. In addition it examines the impact of the new Time of Day (TOD) tariff, recently introduced by the Department of energy, and how this will make CSP with storage the leading technology choice.
CSP with thermal storage can reduce peak demand, maintaining a high operational and capacity value. With energy supply a critical issue for
To learn more about CSP storage in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11236962.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits