Pet enthusiasts can play with, feed, and share video and pictures of pets throughout the world via a mobile device using Cat2See technology. [image]
The Cat2See project is looking for investors for its crowd funding campaign via Indiegogo.
“We all live busy lives, and our pets are usually the last thing we have time for. Cat2See is the perfect way to interact with them throughout the day. It’s a simple solution that guarantees a happy pet and a happy owner,” said
Each device comes with a webcam, which allows the owner to view and interact with their pet. The cat fishing rod is a remote-controlled toy, a base with a string attached. It swivels 180 degrees and goes up and down, giving the pet hours of playtime. Just push a button and food is deposited in to a feeding bowl from the food-fresh dispenser when the animal is hungry. And the rotating webcam, with camera, video, and voice technology, lets owners view or talk to the pet, while also creating movies or pictures of them to instantly post to
Investors can contribute by going to the project page (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cat2see-play-care-and-share) and selecting between two perks. Receive the complete kit—cat rod, feeder, and webcam—for
“We’re the first company in the world to make this kind of product, which allows pet owners to fully interact with their cat and play with it from any mobile device. Who wouldn’t want to be able to check in and care for their pet while away,” said Guterman.
Cat2See was invented by two entrepreneurs,
Phone: +972 545 262536 About L&C: Crowdfund promotion & Consulting company. Bring visibility, traffic and popularity to your crowdfund campaign.
Source: L&C Media Buzz (http://lncdeslet.com/crowdfund-promotion -service/media-buzz)
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/l-c-design---outlet/i/1231280-355401561261753-62831539-n,c1384752 1231280 355401561261753 62831539 n
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics