U.S. television network CBS says it has given full-season orders to its three freshman comedies "The Crazy Ones," "The Millers" and "Mom."
"We're proud of CBS's leadership position in comedy and excited to build on it with the back nine pick-ups of these three new comedies," Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment, said in a statement Friday.
"These series are creatively distinct, continue to improve each week and are led by strong show-runners, writing and production staffs, and feature amazingly talented casts."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects