Oct. 18--The Los Banos Arts Council is reminding people of its 2013-14 Concert Series and the next show is at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 26 at the Ted Falasco Arts Center, 1105 Fifth Street.
Mamadou and Vanessa, Mali Blues, performs original, soulful, uplifting music from the Wassoulou Region of Mali, West Africa. They are winners of several prestigious music awards including the Billboard World Music Songwriting Competition, the Independent Music Awards, as well as the West Coast Songwriting Contest.
Respected as one of the premier Beatles tribute groups, that has been thrilling audiences since 2001,The Sun Kings will be playing at 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 23.
Tenacious, innovative string musicians and dancers, The Evie Ladin Band, with a quirky neo-trad soul, the Evie Ladin Band will be playing at 7:30 p.m. on Jan. 25, 2014.
The grand finale to the series will bring Tom Russel to the stage. He's a singer-songwriter who has appeared on the David Letterman TV show at least five times in the last few years, and his songs have appeared in a dozen movies and television series. He will be performing at 7:30 p.m. on Apr. 26.
Tickets can be purchase at the door. For more information or to buy tickets contact (209) 826-6022.
(c)2013 the Los Banos Enterprise (Los Banos, Calif.)
Visit the Los Banos Enterprise (Los Banos, Calif.) at www.losbanosenterprise.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy