ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17102013 -
Designed for enterprise and business users and customised for the European market, ZTE's latest videoconferencing solution consists of the ZTE TS700S videoconferencing terminal, a powerful server and the latest videoconferencing applications.
ZTE is also exhibiting its extensive enterprise data communications technology range with an integrated campus solution that comprises switches, WLAN access points and customer-premises equipment (CPE).
'ZTE is a world-leading telecommunications and ICT solutions provider. With strong research and development capabilities and an extensive understanding of customers' requirements, ZTE, working with its partners, serves the global market for enterprise products and solutions. We're looking to replicate that in the
ZTE has worked hard to grow its international business network over the last few years. It has experienced dramatic growth in the energy, transportation, government, public utilities, finance and Internet sectors by providing ICT solutions to accelerate enterprise development. ZTE is expecting an annual growth rate of more than 30 percent in business networks equipment and services sales over the next three years.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy