Seminar Overview: Hot Tech Trends: Cloud… Cybersecurity… Big Data… Mobility
Product innovations from vendors of new technologies and business software reflect the emerging needs of the industry. The business and technology leaders of financial service firms try to make use of what’s new and hot, as this gives them the edge and makes it difficult for their competitors to keep up. Their service innovations make full use of the product innovations fueled by vendors. What’s new in 2013? Are all new technologies leveraging what’s already hot, like Cloud, Big Data, Social Business and Mobility, for which we need to tune our enabling portfolios? Or are they making us look at something new and bleeding edge? This seminar provides a forum for information exchange between the industry leaders, research analysts and vendors who take advantage of emerging enablers.
For over 45 years, the
The WSTA hosts seminars, roundtables, panel discussions, social events, and meetups. These events offer many opportunities to stay on top of leading technologies, as well as network and share information with industry colleagues. The WSTA’s quarterly educational
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11229853.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman