Ratmir Timashev Veeam's President and CEO
"We need products that raise the level of protection in an era of powerful and complex threats," Veeam's President and CEO, Ratmir Timashev. "More than 73,000 companies already rely on Veeam Backup & Replication, and in this new version, we're setting the highest standard for Modern Data Protection."
The built-in WAN Acceleration and Backup from Storage Snapshots highlight market-leading features that take modern data protection to the next level. The software developed by Veeam and optimized specifically for Veeam backups, Built-in WAN Acceleration copies data to offsite locations up to 50x faster than a regular file copy. It also eliminates the need to purchase and deploy a general purpose WAN acceleration appliance or acquire additional network bandwidth for offsite backups.
"Even many of the enterprise-focused legacy backup solutions don’t offer WAN acceleration embedded in their product," said
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000