Windstream Hosted Solutions, part of
PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of standards that requires all merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit customer payment card data to adhere to strict information security controls and processes. Designed to prevent credit card fraud, the standards include 12 requirements that encompass security management, policies and procedures, physical security, network architecture, user access management, network and systems monitoring, and software development.
As businesses continue to store, process, and transmit credit card information in data centers, we must work to minimize the risk of security breaches that impact customers while also putting businesses at risk of critical data loss and monetary liability, said
We are making it simple for government, education and business customers to select
The Windstream PCI assessment was performed by
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option