To improve network security and quality, communications service provider (CSP) Iristel, will implement
CSPs must address security and service quality concerns that arise during the evolution to all-IP networks to maintain a competitive edge and high customer satisfaction. A sophisticated session border controller can help maintain a high-performing and secure network by enabling CSPs to deliver trusted, interactive communications services across network borders.
The solution enables straightforward integration with Iristel s other VoIP infrastructure elements and will allow Iristel to offer support for a wide range of standards-based, end-user unified communications servers, IP-PBXs, IP phones and VoIP gateways to help ensure rapid new service deployment.
The solution provides protection against denial of service attacks, service overloads and other service-impacting events, offering the benefits of VoIP lower costs, greater agility and choice without compromising security, reliability or service quality.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors