Before the recent BMC Remedy upgrade, the public school system s challenges were profound. Help desk tickets frequently were assigned to the wrong IT analysts or lost in the shuffle, creating costly delays in resolving problems. These issues were draining already meager school system funds, forcing both help desk staff and some teachers to work extra hours to manually log and handle issues.
Key Facts to Know Today,
Supporting Perspectives Kim Olds, senior user support specialist,
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option