Four weeks before the end of the evaluation period the Altaimage, London Docklands based production agency, has converted from LumeJet S200 beta site to customer.
The LumeJet S200 reached at Altaimage s
King added, The print quality is fabulous, quite unlike anything we ve ever seen before. Fantastic photographs, eye-popping colours, sharp text and line art, on the same page at the same time . Any agency using iPads for client presentations should get the prints made on it. It s the hard-copy equivalent of a retina screen.
King said, We ve made some stunning layflat books for wedding albums, great for once-in-a-lifetime occasions . The LumeJet S200 transforms an average image into a real work of art. A 360 degree panorama from your mobile phone is so clear it s more than good enough to frame and hang on the wall, he added, Everyone who sees the output wants the prints. We ve opened a bureau service for the trade and already have four printers signed up.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits