"The quality of CRM data is a major consideration for business professionals because data impacts and influences customer decisions and campaign strategies for growing your business," said
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not only where sales and marketing teams manage information, but it is also the source for a wide variety of organizational processes and analytics. Substandard data can be costly when leads are squandered and existing customer relationships are strained rather than maximized.
•Automatically match and merge duplicate records to create one golden contact record for each customer or account; •Utilize newly-designed "pop up" windows to manage the relationship between multiple duplicate records; •Quickly and efficiently validate and remediate global postal code and address data for more than 240 countries worldwide; •Enrich customer data to help users more clearly understand their customer and prospect needs while optimizing up-sell and regional campaigns to grow the business.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief