Starview’s SDN Analytics is a network analytics and visualization solution that leverages Cisco’s onePK API to provide IT network professionals with full-stack visualization, discovery and analysis of business services through a single, easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It is built on Starview’s extremely powerful real-time operational intelligence and analytics platform, the Starview Enterprise Platform, and enables IT organizations to ensure optimal uptime and availability of networked business services.
“The Software Defined Networking market space is growing very rapidly, and SDN solutions are providing enterprises with the ability to tap the power of real-time network analytics for improved business outcomes, such as service availability and asset utilization,” said
“Recognizing leaders advancing SDN technologies, TMC is proud to announce Starview as a recipient of the annual Excellence in SDN Award," said
SDN has already had a profound impact on the IT and Telecom industries and, as this architecture continues to grow in popularity, the Excellence in SDN Awards recognizes the companies that are leading the way in SDN solutions and analytics.
Winners of the Excellence in SDN Award are published in the
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11242361.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.