The second stage includes a stable gas condensate fractionation unit with nameplate capacity of three (3) million tons per annum and an additional deep-water berth. Following the launch of the second stage facilities, overall gas condensate processing capacity at Ust-Luga will increase to 6 million tons per year.
According to NOVATEK s CEO,
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today