Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The imprinted nanoparticles prepared in the presence of liquid crystalline monomer can retain affinity and specificity for template even when prepared with a level of cross-linker as low as 5%."
For more information on this research see: Liquid crystal-based molecularly imprinted nanoparticles with low crosslinking for capillary electrochromatography.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Liu, Tianjin Med Univ, Sch Pharm, Tianjin Key Lab Technol Enabling Dev Clin Therape,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition