The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "High surface area alumina powder was impregnated with the nanoparticle solution. After drying and calcination, the catalyst powder was deposited in microchannels by means of a washcoating process and after repeated drying and calcination tested for steam reforming of propane."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "All catalysts showed full conversion at the reaction conditions applied (T = 750 degrees
For more information on this research see: Application of rhodium nanoparticles for steam reforming of propane in microchannels.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Mainz,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today