Today Pirq, a
For the past several months Extreme Pita in
To get started, merchants can visit http://www.Pirq.com and easily create their own loyalty program. After completing the short online form, business owners can print out a custom Microsoft Tag right from their own computer, and have their Pirq Digital Loyalty program live the same day. The whole process takes only a few minutes, and merchants are then able to leverage the explosive growth of smartphones, and utilize a mobile loyalty program that drives measurable results.
“In today’s marketplace consumers are seeking programs that are easy to use, and are relevant to their wants and needs,” said
Pirq is a free smartphone app that provides consumers with a convenient, digital way to earn amazing rewards and get instant deals at local businesses. With Pirq, consumers can easily manage your punch cards and search for nearby offers – all right on their phone! At the same time, Pirq’s patent-pending SmartYield™ program delivers tremendous value to merchants through enhancing customer loyalty, increasing customer frequency, and optimizing off-peak hours to add profit to their bottom line. The best part: every time a Pirq deal is redeemed, a charitable donation is made to feed someone in need.
Website: http://www.pirq.com | Twitter: @Pirqcom |
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11238851.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women