LEWISTON -- Sunday afternoon at the movies is back for another season, starting with the movie "For Greater Glory," which will be shown at 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 20, in the Holy Cross church hall.
Back by popular demand and before the license runs out, The Holy Cross Knights of Columbus will replay the film. In light of the country's secular movement away from religious freedom, now is the time to see this movie.
There is no charge for admission. This movie is rated "R," therefore no one under 17 will be admitted without parent or adult guardian. There will be concessions and 50/50 raffle.
This movie is based on the true history of men, women and children fighting for their religious freedom in Mexico.
What price would you pay for freedom? In the exhilarating action epic, an impassioned group of men, women and children each make the decision to risk it all for family, faith and the very future of their country, as the film's adventure unfolds against the long- hidden, true story of the 1920s Cristero War, -the daring people's revolt that rocked 20th century North America.
For more information contact Dan Leclair at 754-2841 or Larry Thibault at 783-6860.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise