Kim Kardashian's engagement ring from her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sold for $620,000 at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reported.
An unknown bidder purchased the Lorraine Schwartz piece, which features a 16.21-carat center diamond and two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The professional basketball player waited to sell the ring until after their divorce was finalized this past May.
The couple were married for 72 days when Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, 2011.
The reality TV star is now dating rapper Kanye West, the father of her infant daughter, North.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kim Kardashian's engagement ring sells for $620,000
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama