Kim Kardashian's engagement ring from her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sold for $620,000 at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reported.
An unknown bidder purchased the Lorraine Schwartz piece, which features a 16.21-carat center diamond and two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The professional basketball player waited to sell the ring until after their divorce was finalized this past May.
The couple were married for 72 days when Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, 2011.
The reality TV star is now dating rapper Kanye West, the father of her infant daughter, North.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kim Kardashian's engagement ring sells for $620,000
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine