Kim Kardashian's engagement ring from her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sold for $620,000 at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reported.
An unknown bidder purchased the Lorraine Schwartz piece, which features a 16.21-carat center diamond and two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The professional basketball player waited to sell the ring until after their divorce was finalized this past May.
The couple were married for 72 days when Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, 2011.
The reality TV star is now dating rapper Kanye West, the father of her infant daughter, North.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kim Kardashian's engagement ring sells for $620,000
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat