Kim Kardashian's engagement ring from her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sold for $620,000 at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reported.
An unknown bidder purchased the Lorraine Schwartz piece, which features a 16.21-carat center diamond and two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The professional basketball player waited to sell the ring until after their divorce was finalized this past May.
The couple were married for 72 days when Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, 2011.
The reality TV star is now dating rapper Kanye West, the father of her infant daughter, North.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kim Kardashian's engagement ring sells for $620,000
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile