Kim Kardashian's engagement ring from her ex-husband Kris Humphries was sold for $620,000 at a Christie's auction in New York Tuesday, UsMagazine.com reported.
An unknown bidder purchased the Lorraine Schwartz piece, which features a 16.21-carat center diamond and two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The professional basketball player waited to sell the ring until after their divorce was finalized this past May.
The couple were married for 72 days when Kardashian filed for divorce Oct. 31, 2011.
The reality TV star is now dating rapper Kanye West, the father of her infant daughter, North.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Kim Kardashian's engagement ring sells for $620,000
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict