On Tuesday, the
Main objective of 4G is to offer high-speed mobile data services, allowing customers to access broadband services over mobile at comparable speeds to those experienced over the fixed network.
According to the commission, MT as well as Sure had forwarded applications with plans to launch 4G services no later than
For the process, MT and Sure will each pay a £150,000 application fee.
Chairman of the commission Juan Watterson MHK stated that, The early launch of 4G by MT and Sure will build on the island s strong reputation for timely deployment of advanced mobile services.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List