The Life Sciences Summit is dedicated to bringing emerging companies and innovators together with capital and industry in a setting that facilitates collaboration and networking. The Summit’s program convenes business leaders, KOLs, emerging companies and innovators to accelerate the development of new therapies to address unmet medical needs. To learn more and register for the Life Science Summit, visit http://bit.ly/1fZXPXR.
“Investors Speak: What Does an Early Stage Company Need to Do to Earn Support?”
Venture investment in biotech has increased over the course of 2013, thanks in part to the best market for IPOs in years. But early stage companies still face an uphill battle to secure funding. What are investors looking for in preclinical/Phase I companies? This panel of expert early-stage investors will share their investment criteria and offer insight into how young drug companies can gain investor support.
Joining Kimberly will be panelists:
• Laurence Blumberg MD, Senior Vice President, Project Management,
• Alex Zisson, Partner,
• Les Funtleyder, Healthcare Strategist, Polliwog
• Anthony Sun, Partner,
Sara Jane Demy, Founder of the Life Sciences Summit, said, “We’re delighted to welcome this panel of experts to discuss how early stage companies can attract funding, and to have a journalist of Kimberly Ha’s caliber leverage her insights and market knowledge as our moderator again.”
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global healthcare community. BioPharm Insight provides subscribers with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of market analytics, key industry contacts, and proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Services include a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services. Infinata is a part of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11234117.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.