Ideal Computer Systems, a leading business management software provider, has introduced an un-biased interactive software evaluation guide to help OPE dealers that are searching for a business management software (BMS) solution. How to Evaluate Business Management Systems – A Do-it-Yourself Guide provides general insight into software systems and lists the most important areas an OPE dealer should pay attention to when looking for the right BMS.
“Finding the right software for your dealership is a difficult and time consuming task,” said
The guide encourages dealers to examine several key areas of their business including:
• Parts & Inventory
• Financial Management
• Service & Warranty Management
• Networking Infrastructure
• Support and Training
A checklist is provided in each section to help dealers evaluate key elements of their business and areas for improvement. Once completed, dealers can instantly see if there is significant room for improvement, and if they should consider purchasing a new Business Management System that would be more suitable for their business needs.
The free guide is available for download at http://www.idealcomputersystems.com/software-guide.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11237678.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL