The deployment is a critical milestone in a multi-year,
Harris' SOA Suite helps the VA and DoD exchange health information to manage care and enhance outcomes for millions of active duty and retired military personnel and their families. It also fosters a new era in technical innovation for the agencies, allowing them to rapidly integrate and test new clinical applications before making them available to the healthcare community.
"Harris supports the goal of providing a seamless transition for active service members from the DoD's healthcare system to the VA's healthcare system upon their transition from active duty. Millions of service members and their families can begin to experience continuity of care for the first time ever," stated Dr.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines