Godlan, an ERP manufacturing software specialist (SyteLine ERP), EAM (Asset Management) specialist and Infor Gold Channel Partner, announced today that the Infor UpgradeX Program is now generally available for Godlan customers. UpgradeX is a simple and predictable path to upgrade from on-premise applications to the Infor Business Cloud.
Unlike most software companies with disparate products for the cloud versus on-premise, Infor UpgradeX allows customers to evolve their existing investments directly to the Infor10x technology stack running in the cloud.
The Infor UpgradeX Program features:
•Value Engineering and ROI Analysis
•A Fully Modernized Solution in the Cloud
•The New Infor 10x Technology Stack
•Training and Education
"We experienced a very smooth upgrade process and are extremely happy with our add-ons,” said
Godlan manufacturing customers can now modernize and stay competitive by retiring legacy modifications, tapping into market-leading innovation, and optimizing their businesses with industry-driven solutions that bend without breaking.
With the launch of
Godlan was awarded North America SyteLine ERP Partner of the Year by
Godlan is a leading manufacturing performance specialist that has been implementing integrated technology solutions since 1984. As an approved Infor Gold Channel Partner with a focus on Infor SyteLine ERP, Godlan supports the implementation of world-class processes and best practices throughout discrete manufacturing organizations. For more information about Godlan, its mobile application InSync Anywhere, or Infor SyteLine ERP manufacturing software demos, call 586-464-4400 or visit godlan.com.
+ 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
+ 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
+ 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
+ 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
+ 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
+ 26 of the top 35 global retailers
+ 5 of the top 9 brewers
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/infor-upgradex-saas-cloud/godlan-erp-manufacturing/prweb11239454.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.