Tenders are invited for
networking , communication hardware & software purchase, maintenance, and optional installation/configuration, for pobal. Pobal proposes as part of this procurement process to set up a national framework agreement as per eu directive 2004/18/ec, article 32. The duration for this national framework agreement will be for a maximum of 48 months. Contracts will be project specific and/or for a fixed term although pobal reserves the right to extend or renew contracts for ancillary or related services or for additional periods up to a maximum of 24 months. Pobal reserves the right to use this framework agreement for the procurement of related equipment to that listed above. The supplier admitted to the framework agreement will be offered the opportunity to make submissions for this related equipment as the need arises. Pobal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to use this framework agreement. A separate award response document must be returned for each manufacturer, and a separate appendix must be returned for each manufacturer~~~~s product.
Response deadline (Irish time)
Tender documents : T18832933.html
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.