Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These results could be ascribed to the well dispersed Pt NPs on RGO sheets, well dispersion of Pt/RGO in ethanol and ethanol can inhibit the generation of acetals."
For more information on this research see: Selective hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde over reduced graphene oxide supported Pt catalyst.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook