The focus of the mission is to explore commercial technology partnerships and offering potential business investment possibilities available at Cyberjaya Malaysia, The Premier ICT hub and gateway to Asean's ICT, multimedia and services offerings.
Exhibiting under the Cyberjaya Malaysia brand, the SMEs comprises:
- Extol MSC Bhd - Information Security Management, Intelligent Access Control System, Security Operation Centre, Multi-Platform Authentication Solutions & Multifunctional Network and Communication Solutions. Product features include e-Passport - authentication use for both secure login and transaction data signing, AtomsOS - consolidating traditionally high cost multibox solutions into just ONE kwickKey and IDA - a proprietary encrypted QR code system deployed either with or without Internet access.
Building on their experience and expertise from developing and implementing ICT solutions, these Malaysian SMEs will showcase their latest innovative offerings to assist companies' power up their businesses.
Cyberview Sdn Bhd Managing Director,
"This is the fifth year that Cyberview is participating in GITEX Technology Week. It underscores our commitment to help facilitate collaboration and exchanges between
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal