Quantum computing contender helps refine Google Glass
WELCOME to the world of tomorrow.
Earlier this year
Last week tech site The Verge reported that
D-Wave's devices remain controversial, because they use a technique that does not conclusively exploit quantum phenomena to improve performance.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse