ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16102013 -
By combining the strength of Aldea's network and customer sites in
The partnership will ensure Aldea's and BT's respective customers benefit from a wider geographic reach, with video transport services available across the globe. As part of the agreement, Aldea and BT will combine their capabilities and networks to offer services for the transmission of events including fiber, teleport and satellite services, encoding, standards conversion, streaming and distribution.
'The interconnection of our companies' complementary terrestrial networks will greatly benefit our customers requiring global solutions' said
'BT Media and Broadcast has a long history in
BT's Global Media Network has PoPs and gateways in more than 20 cities worldwide, with access to a global viewing audience via a multitude of channels.
'We currently have around 500 broadcasters, content distributers and DTH platforms connected to our global networks' commented
Aldea's video network reaches 13 countries including coverage of all main markets in
Services include full time and occasional use offerings, content management, HD encoding and other production and transmission services for events. The Company's services are used by leading major broadcasters and media companies around the world for the transmission of sports, news and television programming.
Tel: 020 7356 5000
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women