ACTOR and TV presenter Matthew Kelly is to launch a family arts event in Nottingham today.
He will be at the New Art Exchange, in Gregory Boulevard, Hyson Green, to kickstart the venue's participation in the first nationwide Family Arts Festival.
The Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall are also among more than 800 organisations across the UK which are taking part in the festival.
Events officially start tomorrow and include music, theatre, dance and visual arts.
Matthew Kelly is appearing in To Sir With Love at the Theatre Royal.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low