ACTOR and TV presenter Matthew Kelly is to launch a family arts event in Nottingham today.
He will be at the New Art Exchange, in Gregory Boulevard, Hyson Green, to kickstart the venue's participation in the first nationwide Family Arts Festival.
The Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall are also among more than 800 organisations across the UK which are taking part in the festival.
Events officially start tomorrow and include music, theatre, dance and visual arts.
Matthew Kelly is appearing in To Sir With Love at the Theatre Royal.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook