Zensar's Managed Mobility Services (MMS) enable organizations to manage, secure and connect mobile devices to enterprise infrastructure, allowing seamless integration and centralized management of enterprise and employee-owned devices. Zensar's Cloud and on-premise based MMS services support all major mobile platforms and also facilitate integration with customer virtualized application and desktop environments.
"As the trend of enterprises adopting BYOD or BYOA continues to increase, organizations are faced with significant challenges in terms of enabling employee productivity while ensuring the security of the corporate infrastructure," said
To alleviate the concerns of mobile management and ensure the security of mobile devices in the corporate infrastructure, many organizations are outsourcing mobile management to a third party. According to a recent study by Gartner, Inc., 77% of organizations have a managed mobility service contract or plan to have one in the next 12 months.
With proven expertise in market-leading mobile device management products, Zensar ensures a single point of contact to architect, integrate and support enterprise-wide mobile device policies. The new features of Zensar MMS will enable enterprises to better manage the devices entering their corporate network including:
•Mobile Virtualization - Unlike traditional MDM solutions, Zensar's Mobile Virtualization solution enables the use of separate personal and corporate profiles on one device by isolating corporate and user's data. This provides the employee with freedom and privacy as well as the enterprise with the ability to manage, and lock down when necessary, the corporate side of the device. • Geo-Fencing - Geo-fencing capabilities allow organizations to create security policies on users' devices when they have a connection within parameters, and will allow the devices to be disabled when they are out of range. This feature is especially important in the healthcare industry where organizations do not want applications accessible outside of critical areas.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.