However, the values offered for used phones are not the best on the market, according to technology/mobile/walmart-trade-in-smartphone/index.html">CNN (09.10.2013).
“They're joining a very competitive niche, so people wonder why they wouldn't set competitive prices,” Hennessey said. “But there's a
That accessibility could be a crucial advantage in an age when consumers often seek to trade in their phones before their contract has expired.
“There's a new generation of your favorite phone available yearly,” Hennessey said, “No one wants to just throw away their last investment, but holding onto one phone for two years isn't always feasible.”
Hennessey says that's why trade-in programs are a growing market, and why consumers don't always seek out the best value.
Because of its wide customer base, Hennessey says
“People who wouldn't necessarily drive to an Apple store are at
EverSpark Interactive is an all-in-one SEO, marketing and online media firm that specializes in creating gripping, keyword-laden copy that will attract attention from both search engines and live customers. The company can be reached at (770) 481-1766.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11232927.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women