The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "AFM analysis of ordered fibrillar collagen arrays in combination with quantitative autocorrelation image analysis thus provides a useful tool for investigating SLRP-dependent nanoscale effects on collagen fibril structure."
For more information on this research see: Quantitative analysis of type I collagen fibril regulation by lumican and decorin using AFM.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Reims,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall