The agreement was announced yesterday at the conjoint meeting of the
We are pleased to offer gynecologists and their patients this innovative and minimally-invasive diagnostic test, says
The FemVue device allows physicians to expand their office-based services with a procedure that is more convenient for patients and cost-effective for payors. Rather than performing a more expensive hysterosalpingogram (HSG) procedure in a hospital or outpatient radiology center setting, physicians are able to eliminate the use of x-rays by coupling saline and air with existing ultrasound technology when performing the Sono-HSG procedure. This procedure can be performed quickly and conveniently in the outpatient setting of a gynecologist s office or fertility clinic. Results are generally available during the same office visit.
FemVue can be easily incorporated into any gynecological practice, allowing women to benefit from this much needed technology," says
There is anxiety and stress inherent in the fertility treatment process; FemVue helps ease some of that natural discomfort, says Dr.
FemVue complements the TRUCLEAR System, which is the cornerstone of
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag