OpenStack is an open source cloud computing platform that helps organizations manage compute, storage, and networking resources in private and public cloud environments. Service providers, enterprises, government agencies, and academic institutions around the world use OpenStack to power demanding production workloads.
KEY BENEFITS More Cloud Choices F5 s community participation and engineering support for OpenStack initiatives will enhance the resources and guidance available to F5 customers, helping them confidently support production-quality cloud environments. Evolution of Layer 4-7 Network Services F5 is interested in contributing to the development of layer 4-7 solutions for the OpenStack cloud platform. F5 and OpenStack Integration Enterprises and service providers using OpenStack to support their public and private clouds will benefit from the integration of a full range of F5 application delivery services.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs