An investment firm based in the North East of
BSS remains focused on the satellite communication and telecommunication markets, and has this acquisition of two businesses forms part of its growth strategy, to expand into all of the major vertical markets within the mobile satellite services sector.
Building on our existing technology platforms and extending our global reach will provide new opportunities for growth, innovation and expansion. Our customers will benefit from improved levels of service and reliability, as well as the expansion of our global data communication network, customer support and dedicated engineering resources. We are focused on creating innovative and differentiated services which present compelling value propositions to our customers, and deliver the opportunity to develop new revenue streams. The enlarged size of the group will also allow us to drive scale benefits and create a highly competitive cost structure.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.