For the seventh consecutive year, Tech Podcast Network (TPN) is taking part in a big way at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
A part of the RawVoice podcast family, TPN has provided CES content to viewers with crews both in the broadcast booth and trolling through acres of technology and gadget offerings. With a fresh live-streamed vendor interview every 10 minutes the action never stops. Every interview is then posted online through their distribution network. The 2013 CES coverage -- as in years past -- has been viewed by millions of consumers and early adopters looking for the latest and greatest trends in technology.
“We are the smallest independent media team that creates the largest amount of CES content,” said
To make sure TPN best covers the 2014 event, three crews scour the halls for the most innovative content, while another crew conducts interviews at the broadcast booth -- all this is in addition to a support staff, bloggers and photographers who make the event run smoothly.
“Going to CES for this coverage opportunity is one of my favorite things to do,” said veteran TPN crewmember
Of the more than
“By crowdfunding, we’ve found a means to not only support our team and the end product, we’ve found another way to help you be a part of TPN at CES,” Cochrane said.
Everyone who donates will get their name linked on TPN.TV/Backers.
Those interested in crowdfunding the TPN 2014 CES coverage can do so here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11234957.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States