This control API will be provided as a Windows DLL (
By using this control API, the WX-7000 can be used as a front-end device with software for real-time data analysis. The WX-7000 will also store the data to the solid state SDi flash memory card which is installed in WX-7000 unit itself, allowing the WX-7000 to operate as a data Back-up system in its original function along with the real-time data analysis capability provided by the new Control API.
“Teac is proud to bring this new advanced feature to expand the functionality of our new WX-7000 instrumentation data recorder. This new capability will allow the WX-7000 to better meet the testing, data monitoring, data recording and real-time data analysis needs of our aerospace, defense, automotive, and electrical power customers. We believe this new additional feature expands the capability of the TEAC WX-7000 as the most advanced high bandwidth portable data recorder available in the world today.”
For more details of this release, please visit our web site.
Products are marketed under brand names of
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response