SYSPRO 7 enhances and expands the already powerful SYSPRO user interface (UI). Styled along the lines of Windows 8, SYSPRO 7 brings active tiles and touch capabilities to its enterprise UI, enabling manufacturers and distributors to easily create business specific tailor-fit and social-ready progressive business environments for their SYSPRO solutions - ones that feel and operate with all the advantages of a home-built solution with the familiarity of the mobile, touch and social ready software tools used on a daily basis.
SYSPRO 7's mobile platform, SYSPRO Espresso, also enables easy, anywhere, enhanced access to information on the go as well as effectively delivering SYSPRO anywhere and anytime.
Keywords for this news article include: SYSPRO, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs