Swisscom, a provider of telecommunication services, has amalgamated bluewin.ch, an internet portal, with Swisscom TV online's mobile TV offering and it will have a new format from the end of October 2013.
Around 700,000 people visit Swisscom's bluewin.ch internet portal every day. Swisscom's mobile TV offering is also becoming more popular, with more than 800,000 visitors registered each month. To offer even more to customers on bluewin.ch, both offerings have been merged and the portal redesigned. The focus is on the TV experience and new, exclusive content such as columns, comedy and satire. For the editorial team, the focus will be more on own stories from the sport, entertainment and digital world. The portal will keep the Bluewin name but have a new look. From the end of October it will have a complete new makeover- giving it a fresh, intuitive design, with more pictures.
All channels can be viewed live and free of charge on the portal - on the PC, tablet or smartphone. Additional TV content will also be available to users in the form of videos.
Swisscom TV customers in particular will benefit from the new bluewin.ch. Depending on the subscription, they can use the replay function to watch up to the last 30 hours of their favourite TV show. Editorial articles on the bluewin.ch internet portal have also been expanded to include current TV programme recommendations or VoD tips. TV shows can be easily programmed at home at the click of the mouse for the TV-Box.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs