Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Our results confirm the applicability and relevance of prescreening reporter RTMs, as significant levels of endogenous COL7A1 mRNA repair were seen with RTMs identified as being highly efficient in our screening system."
For more information on this research see: A reporter-based screen to identify potent 3' trans-splicing molecules for endogenous RNA repair. Human Gene Therapy Methods, 2013;24(1):19-27 (see also technology.html">Biotechnology).
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting E.M. Murauer,
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged