1. Which historian has brought The Story of the Jews on BBC2? 2. Which recent three-part Channel 4 documentary featured the employees of a Clapham takeaway outlet? 3. Which US songstress recently topped the UK charts with her new single Roar? 4. Which new film stars Hugh Jackman as the father of a missing girl who takes the law into his own hands? 5. The 1990s US TV soap opera Melrose Place was a spin- off of which other Aaron Spelling show? 6. Hesitation Marks is the current album from which US industrial rock act? 7. Which 1986 film comedy starred Tom Hanks and Shelley Long as Walter and Anna, a young couple attempting to do up a dilapidated old house? 8. What was Art Garfunkel's first solo UK Number One hit, in October 1975? 9. Which actress plays Imogene, a playwright who has fallen a long way and is forced to move back in with her mother in the new film Girl Most Likely? 10. What is the title of Rizzle Kicks' current studio album?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.