ScaleArc today announced the launch of ScaleArc iDB v2.5 for SQL Server at PASS Summit 2013. ScaleArc iDB is the first database traffic management software built that increases the performance and availability of mission-critical applications and websites by optimizing and scaling the database tier. PASS Summit 2013 attendees will be the first to witness how the new release of ScaleArc iDB can be transparently inserted into a SQL Server 2012 environment to immediately boost performance, scalability and availability of AlwaysOn clusters, while also delivering a new set of real-time analytics that can reduce troubleshooting times from days/hours to minutes.
“ScaleArc iDB has already boosted our revenue by optimizing our SQL Server environment, both in our own datacenter as well as the cloud,” said Dr.
ScaleArc’s commitment to providing high quality and unique software to the SQL Server community has been extended through today’s launch of ScaleArc iDB version 2.5, and provides the following new benefits to the community:
• Advanced connection multiplexing for .NET applications
• Native AlwaysOn support for read-intent connection routing, combined with replication lag monitoring of Secondary replica servers in AlwaysOn availability groups to ensure data integrity
• Integrated AlwaysOn automatic failover and server role change in iDB to boost overall availability
• Increased compatibility with Windows Server Hyper-V and the Windows Azure public cloud
“With this latest release, customers can now migrate to and take advantage of the benefits of SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn clusters faster and at less cost while improving scalability and availability, by leveraging ScaleArc iDB,” said
About ScaleArc iDB
ScaleArc iDB is database traffic management software that increases the performance and availability of mission-critical applications and websites by optimizing and scaling the database tier. ScaleArc iDB’s patented technology delivers the following benefits:
• Enables instant scalability and higher availability for databases with clustering, read/write split with dynamic load balancing, surge protection, and sharding capabilities
• Provides instant visibility into all database traffic with granular real-time SQL Server analytics
• Delivers the world’s first transparent SQL Server-NoSQL hybrid caching engine which lets any application use a NoSQL cache without any code changes or drivers
ScaleArc iDB inserts transparently between applications and databases, requiring no modifications to the current infrastructure to deploy. Customers who deploy ScaleArc iDB are able to reduce troubleshooting times from days or hours to minutes, realize significantly higher uptime, achieve instant vertical and horizontal scaling of their existing database infrastructure, experience up to 60x faster query performance, and strengthen the overall security of their databases.
ScaleArc iDB software is available for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and
ScaleArc is the leader in a new category of database infrastructure software that improves the performance and availability of mission-critical applications and websites by optimizing and scaling the database tier. ScaleArc’s flagship product, ScaleArc iDB, inserts transparent between the application and database, without disrupting the current infrastructure, to provide instant database acceleration and scalability. Customers include Coupons.com,
For the latest updates from PASS Summit 2013, please visit the conference website at http://www.sqlpass.org/summit.
ScaleArc, ScaleArc iDB, and the ScaleArc logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ScaleArc in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11234692.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response